Please note: If you have infection symptoms, you may not book an appointment through online booking. Please contact us by calling.
- Doctor’s or nurse’s appointments
- Health checks
- Sample taking appointments for the lab
- Occupational physiotherapists follow up appointments
- Physiotherapist’s appointment
Call to book
Call 020 787 0890
Please note: If you have infection symptoms, you’ll get an online appointment.
Book via phone:
- Urgent appointments
- Occupational physiotherapist
- Occupational psychologist
- Nutritional therapist
- Social worker
- Appointments for new clients
- If you need a longer than usual appointments (working capacity checks, medical statement B, medical procedures)
- If you can’t find the needed appointment online
Booked appointments must be cancelled in time if you can’t attend the appointment. Please cancel your appointment minimum 24 hours before the booked time. Uncancelled appointments will be billed. Cancelling of a work site visit or a similar appointment needs to be done minimum 2 days in advance.